Rose Garden Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose garden chronicles part 1

2 posters

Go down

Rose garden chronicles part 1 Empty Rose garden chronicles part 1

Post by Rpgconnect3 Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:30 pm

unfortunately...the fight with yongnian and the rose master along with the INK DUDE..couldnt be recorded..so i start from here.....this is just another fight to pass time....and in the end once again everyone forgets about brian
*cough* theres only 1 part..what happened in this fight....u can't blame it for not having more than 1 part and its just like a description not a total story

an abandon city...as the sign clicks and clacks....yongnian sits up on a tall skyscraper remebering the mayhem he brought upon the city....as his opponents linger below..as he glares at nano rembering the past fight...yongnian clasps his hands and summons a raven...or so it seems......as they multiply they fly towards satoshi..known as tsuryos uncle..blades rise out of the air shooting the birds down flop to the ground..yongnian looks on as he still squats at the edge as he gives off an evil smirk..Nano takes the oppurtunity to attack satoshi, satoshi realizes de moleculizer beams shooting at him..in a fast attempt an earth pillar shoots out of the ground to protect him but the beam was too powerful.resorting to covering himself with metal as the blast hits him....*we really dont know if brian got damage from that*as brian falls as he handstand lands however he lands on two birds.....but as usal he bs his way out of things and claims to have summoned a pillar through the birds.as yongnian stares on he smirks once more at satoshis deperate attempt to avoid the pesky ravens..he bs's to the point where we didnt care..so whatever
satoshi and nano..then go head to head..while there comboing and fighting a raven silently approached satoshi from the back...bs'ing once again..satoshis hair grows to protect him from the ravens approach but sumthings off about these raven's the raven keeps moving through the hair but the hair isnt seen where the raven has passed through...nano realizing the new abilities of the forgotten leader..nano calls headquarters in his attempt to rid of yongnian..........and the world.. nano calls headquarters
as he commands them keyword...." download apophis" yongnian realizing that name..stands up in shock...and clasps his hands...satoshi in confusion on whats going on.....yongnain yells "human birth technique" another way summoning jutsu..yongnian summons a clone to the field.....the clone leaps off the building with his mouth open as if he was going to eat someone.jumps down to attack satoshi..nano finds the oppurtunity to attack the real yongnian..he shoots demoleculizer beams at yongnian as yongnian stares as the beams shoot through him..but seems that they had no exit
. Nano stares in question of yongnians new abilities...as the clone fights satoshi...nano declares 52 % dloaded as apohis draws near..satoshi confused on what apophis is...nano explains " apohpis is the asterois that will destroy earth in 2036 * really* and seeing brian himself "shit i shouldve used a different character" satoshi almost being eaten by the clone....he sinks into the ground..yongnian looks as he says " good bye- satoshi" the ground covered into a black covering that spreaded throughout the city like a shockwave lightning fast giving satoshi no time to re-surface..nano leaps into the air....yongnian squats back down as his ravens still flying around the area..yongnian says "thats enough of him.....he will not be joining us anymore" yongnian stands " now to deal with apophis" he does handseals 22 really fast....and summons four ravens...the ravens then spread out to the four corners of the earth " unfortunately nano...i will not let you drag earth with u in your pathetic attempt to win......" nano provoked by his words...speeded up the downlaoded process..yongnian looks as he charges towards nano running on nothingness. nano flying towards yongnian...yongnian looks " with the nothingness lying underneath us..he chooses to fly good choice..." satoshi stuck isnt able to resurface if he does he charges himself into nothingness....along with the fact he's already in " the closed jar" at the last minute before strike...the download hits 100% apophis close to striking earth..yongnian and his clone activating their own handseal... (7) and (2) the four corners nothingness pillar rises above the earth infront of apophis..as apohis plunges into nothingness yongnian saves earth as a shinigami? nano saying NO!!! yongnian caught off guard..nano strikes apophis.. as boulders meteors go crashing down to earth..yongnian refuses to give in...calling the summoning back...and swirvs his hand the pillars nothingness swallows earth whole...and nano goes to strike yongnian yongnian...yongnian clasps his hands..as the 4 rave pillars of nothingness..begins to cave in as..nano teleports to space..yongnian flicks into the stratosphere..and earth vanishes into nothingness..as if it wasnt there...then.......we realize......what happen to satoshi....yongnian looks at nano and laughs...so does nano. highfives each other yongnian of course grows a new hand..and they split off into the universe..who knows when these two will meet again..hopefully they won't bring the universe with them next time...........

somewhere in nothingness..................
satoshi looks around.........."hello" is anyone there" i am a survivor of apophis....just me and my dog called rus..rus barks.......satoshi looks up and smile........"i.....i.........i AM LEGEND!!!!!!!!"...........
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-17

C.I.- Citizenship Identification
Name: michael
Health Bar:
Rose garden chronicles part 1 Left_bar_bleue0/0Rose garden chronicles part 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Rose garden chronicles part 1 Left_bar_bleue0/0Rose garden chronicles part 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Rose garden chronicles part 1 Empty Re: Rose garden chronicles part 1

Post by Yasha Blade Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:57 am

wow, satoshi's a loser. lol.nice fight really, alot of pausing though.
Yasha Blade
Yasha Blade
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-10-05

C.I.- Citizenship Identification
Name:
Health Bar:
Rose garden chronicles part 1 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Rose garden chronicles part 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
Rose garden chronicles part 1 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Rose garden chronicles part 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down