Rose Garden Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storm Monger vs. Fairy Queen

+3
Zen Guardian
Rpgconnect3
Yasha Blade
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Storm Monger vs. Fairy Queen Empty Storm Monger vs. Fairy Queen

Post by Yasha Blade Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:53 pm

An ominous silence flows through the Midgard Forest Arena. Froid St.Jean stands on the main building, while Danya looks on from the floor of the forest. Danya calls up to Froid, " This ends here Froid, when you go to the Underworld you'll see the one that wants to kill you most because of your betrayal."
Froid shrugs his shoulders lazily, " Death is of no consequence to me, but then again who says I'll die ?"
Danya narrows her eyes then blocks as a massive Stalagmite made of ice is dropped on her, the fairy dust protects her. "Sorry Froid, you can't distract me like that, lets not insult me with such cheap attacks."
Froid smiles, " But Danya, you've already been caught." Danya looks down and sees a mass of tiny ice hands holding her legs. Froid suddenly appears in front of her and lazily backhands her into the air.
Froid then dissapears and reappears in the air and delivers a swift elbow to Danya's stomach, Danya then crashes into the ground as Froid walks slowly up to her. " Oh Danya, Danya Danya, when will you ever learn that a superior ninja like I with the greatest information gathering skills in the land would already know your weakness. You really should learn some mediocre taijutsu as it goes a long way."
Froid then kicks Danya in the stomach but is surprised as she poofs into fairy dust.
Danya appears on the roof of the main building and blows a torrent of smoke laced fairy dust. Froid crouches low to the ground and squints in the fog of multi colored dust and smoke. Danya appears infront of Froid and puts her hands on her hips, " How do you like my Faerie Shroud, huh Froid ?"
Froid closes his eyes and ignores the obvious illusion in front of him." Why would a woman with no hand to hand skills confront me in such a way,..........UNLESS !!!!!!!!!!!!" Froid opens his eyes and is suddenly kneed in the face by Danya.
As Froid stands up slowly massaging his ribs Danya waves a finger, " Don't underestimate me, I will never be defeated by a lowly shinobi as yourself."
Yasha Blade
Yasha Blade
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-10-05

C.I.- Citizenship Identification
Name:
Health Bar:
Storm Monger vs. Fairy Queen Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Storm Monger vs. Fairy Queen Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
Storm Monger vs. Fairy Queen Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Storm Monger vs. Fairy Queen Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Storm Monger vs. Fairy Queen Empty Re: Storm Monger vs. Fairy Queen

Post by Rpgconnect3 Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:56 pm

.................interesting....i can hardly wait till part 2
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Name: michael
Health Bar:
Storm Monger vs. Fairy Queen Left_bar_bleue0/0Storm Monger vs. Fairy Queen Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Storm Monger vs. Fairy Queen Left_bar_bleue0/0Storm Monger vs. Fairy Queen Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:24 pm

... lol. Good for you Froid, oldest trick in the book. Use there oner analytical skills against them, anyone (Rayon and Cairo) couldv'e seen that coming. You don't even close your eyes on an illusion master- you come prepared with dis-illusionment weapons. lol. duh!
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Name: Barasona, Todoku
Health Bar:
Storm Monger vs. Fairy Queen Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Storm Monger vs. Fairy Queen Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Energy:
Storm Monger vs. Fairy Queen Left_bar_bleue95000/95000Storm Monger vs. Fairy Queen Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)

https://rgsociety.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:25 pm

Good stuff Yasha. I niether can wait for part 2.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
Storm Monger vs. Fairy Queen Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Storm Monger vs. Fairy Queen Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Energy:
Storm Monger vs. Fairy Queen Left_bar_bleue95000/95000Storm Monger vs. Fairy Queen Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasha Blade Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:44 pm

......*sniff*You guys like it, you really like it ? I thought you guys would prefer stephen's stories.
Yasha Blade
Yasha Blade
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Female

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:47 pm

lol. no that was only because Stephen was the only one writing, we're up for all good stories. And I see one right here.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:48 pm

i would say something but when he gets back..oh we this and that but..stephen ends his stories mad short and in corny ways...like the time psion fought zorel had 3 short ass parts that
was mad vague and then at the end psion says it was the best fight he ever hjad HA funny but yeah this is good....really good
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Name: michael
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:49 pm

Yeah I was gonna get there, but thankfully Michael handled that for me. Thanks Mike.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Storm Monger vs. Fairy Queen Empty Part 2

Post by Yasha Blade Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:18 pm

Froid slaps himself in the forehead, "Come on Froid, stop slippin up. You've got to show that you can hold your own." Danya comes up sudenly behind Froid, this time Froid turns swiftly and slashes Danya's neck with a transparent ice kunai. Danya gasps as fairy dust gushes out of her neck, she then smiles and disperses. Froid shouts angrily to Danya, "You think your dumbass illusions can stop me, huh !?" Danya appears in the distance unseen by Froid. She stands on the main building and kneels down, she crushes some fairy dust in her hand and it begins to grow into two fairy knights. Danya nods to the fairys and they salute quickly to her then fly away into the storm. Danya brushes her hair back and smiles "Now that all the details are secured......THE REAL FUN BEGINS !" Froid concentrates on getting out of Danya's Faerie Shroud but stops and notices a change in the environment. All of a sudden the dust starts to speed up violently, Danya's head appears in the middle of the multi-colored madness, " Dust Storm Celebration ". The dust violently blows now and Froid suddenly notices a huge chunk is missing out of his headband, "What the hell ?" A huge gash appears down his arm and across his back. Froid then looks up to see thousands of little fairy knights with spears hovering, Froid launches up to kick one of the knights but the knght just dissapears and fades into the dust. Three gashes immediately appear on froids chest and then a huge force pounds Froid down to the floor. Froid gets up slowly and smiles, the blood now soaks his light blue cloak then drips down to his black gloves. Froid starts doing rapid handseals ignoring the numerous slashes that keep appearing on his body. Finally after doing a boar seal Froid stops, " Storm Sphere !!" A small crystal clear ball appears in Froids right hand, inside the ball are different scenes of storms, FireStorm, Desert Storm, HailStorms etc. Froid slams the crystal sphere down into the ground and a huge ripple of freezing energy blasts through freezing the Faerie Shroud and the two Fairy Knights. Froid looks on with anger in his eyes, " This is where the battle turns."
Yasha Blade
Yasha Blade
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Female

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Gaieden Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:31 pm

ohhhhh snap i just read both for the first time nice i really like how u wrote good stuff when is three coming out
Ichi Gaieden
Ichi Gaieden
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Male
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Zen Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:08 pm

The things froid did were off the chain, after my screw up the first time my ninja skills took off. whupped danya's fruity ass good that time. YAY YAYEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!
Arctic Zen
Arctic Zen
Seed
Seed

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasha Blade Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:33 pm

next segment set for sometime this or next week.Sorry if i dont make it though i'm kinda going through some screwy s***, and for the first time i'm depressed.
Yasha Blade
Yasha Blade
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Female

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Gaieden Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:54 pm

cheer up thats the best i can do or say srry
Ichi Gaieden
Ichi Gaieden
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Male

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasha Blade Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:58 pm

Froid stands up slowly and looks around, the buildings are frozen and the trees are laden with snow. Danya huddles for warmth in one of the smaller buildings, " Damn it he's changed the entire playing field now. Best not to get too close, long distance attacks will be fine." Froid surveys his handy work and smiles, "Now we'll take it up a notch." Froid suddenly ducks as Danya's Explosive Fairy Ash technique flies over his head and blows a huge whole in the tree next to him. Froid poofs away in a cloud of smoke and reappears in a tree. He pulls out a kunai and waits, soon enough another Explosive Fairy Dust attack flies out, Froid acts and quickly throws a kunai at the direction the attack came from and at the same time dodging the latest attack. Froid hops out of the tree andruns to the small building doing hand seals all the time. He conjures the Storm Sphere and blasts the building apart in an explosion of thunder storms. Froid then appears behind Danya and puts a kunai to her neck, " This is where it ends Danya, sorry but it's been fun." Danya turns slowly and Froids face of triumph turns into one of confusion as Danya's usual face is replaced with a pixie's face. The pixie explodes in a flash of pixie dust that blasts Froid in the chest. As Froid is flying back he summons two of his Frigid clones, they catch him an then run out of the building to survey the area. The real Froid then crouches in a bush and watches his clones. He suddenly sees Danya jump from a tree and summon two pixies, they both hold bows and arrows and strike down the two clones. Quickly Froid jumps out of the bush and throws a doxen suriken that hit the Danya in the stomach and shoulder. Danaya then poofs away into fairy dust, Froid looks around and is snuffed badly by one of the pixies, as Froid is pushesd back he sees the pixie transform into the real Danya, she winks at Froid then whispers something to her last pixie. Danya then stiffens as time stops and another Froid appears behind him. "That was a pretty impressive try there Danya, visibly summoning those pixies so I would go after you then let my guard down. But I have information gathered and based on these reasons: 1. You tried to take me down with taijutsu before and it worked so you would want to try that again.2. You being a non taijutsu fighter would be skilled in summoning pixies far away from yourself just so your hiding place wouldn't be revealed.3. You attacked long distance after the first taijutsu attempt just to make me think you weren't going to try taijutsu again."
Froid calmly takes out his Blue Book of info and waves it in her face mockingly, " It all comes down to info baby."
Danya smiles as a huge pixie with a giant cutlass appears behind Froid chopping his left ear clean of. The clone of Froid then poofs into falling ice chunks and Danya looks around angrily for Froid. " Come out you coward, information is useless in a fast paced fight, and I'll prove it to you."
Yasha Blade
Yasha Blade
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Female

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaowloo Samurai Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:02 am

wow, this fight is going back and forth like crazy. I don't know but your makn us seem way cooler than we actually were in that fight.
Kaowloo Samurai
Kaowloo Samurai
Sprout
Sprout

Male
Number of posts : 69

Name: Zorel Rio
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:03 pm

Well he must be some bad ass information gathere, because I didn't gather any of that from that fight. Lol. Good stuff Yasha, can't wait for the next installment.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasha Blade Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:39 pm

Danya looks around angrily, " You really are a coward Froid." Danya scans the frozen buildings for any signs of movement, behind her the shattered ice of the clone she destroyed shifts a little. Danya realizes fast enough to dodge the Storm Sphere behind her but is then blasted back by the explosion of the Arctic Explosion that followed. Danya gets up slowly and looks at Froid in amazement. "What the hell just happened, I destroyed this clone." Froid chuckles and waves the blue book again, "Stupid girl, what did I tell you about information. If you observed my shadow clones merely poof into aurora colored smoke, this is just something to throw you off." Froid runs forward quickly and knees Danya in the head, then follows up with a quick side kick to her chest sending her flying back. Froid then executes 6 hand seals and then says "Hands of Njord!!!". Many ice hands grab Danya and hold her four limbs tightly to stop her from struggling. Danya spits at the floor then says, " So, that was your Clone confusion technique right ? You attack with clones, ingeniously putting youself in the fray with them, and when you get hit you poof away just like them, then strike when my guard was down." Froid winks at danya and points to his severed left ear, I guess this was proof that I wasn't just a remade shadow clone huh ?" Froid slowly does his hand seals, "Bird, Dog, Boar, Rat...." Danya tries to do her Pixie Summoning Technique but realizes that she cannot control her pixie dust. Froid still doing his slow hand seals looks up at her and cocks his head to the side, "Oh, you've realized the true effect of the Hands of Njord Technique huh? In addition to the hands being nearly indestructable, they also numb your nervous system in a matter of seconds, I supposed that you used brain waves mixed with your God energy to control the dust and I was right." Froid finally finishes his hand seals, " Ox, Snake, Dragon !!!" " Aurora Borealis Blades !!" The entire field is blanketed by a thick mist that harbors the colors of the Aurora Borealis, Danya is suddenly sliced harshly by blades that are hard to see because they are the same color of the Aurora. Blood drips down her clothes as her body shakes, Danya feels suddenly drained of energy. Froids voice rings out, " What? You didn't think that the blades only cut you spiritually did you?" Froid appears in front of Danya and looks up at her with his piercing light blue eyes, " Now I want you to witness your own demise! Freeze with boundless North Energy, and harsh Winds of Despair !" As Froid says the God State mantra, his hair begins to grow furiously, Froid's entire body turns dark blue and his entire eyes look like the Aurora Borealis, his ninja clothes dissapear and is replaced with light blue armor and a large Arctic Wolf Coat, the skull of the wolf is placed over Froid's head which completes the God transformation. Froid looks as Danya struggles in vain against the Hands of Njord. " Now I will end this rivalry and finish this stupid battle."
Yasha Blade
Yasha Blade
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Female

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:11 pm

Whoa time out... all this time I thought that Froid was Kaowloo's character, and then I sadly remembered... he's not. Well now... this explains all his "information gathering". However unless Danya is about to pull off something completely badass, which im hoping is foreshadowed through Froid's going into God mode. Or is Froid just being completely wasteful and going into God mode just to finish Danya off? Either way yet another intriguing, well-crafted, and exciting installment, apparently there's more, so once again it is time to sit back and wait.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasha Blade Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:39 am

Danya ignores the harsh Arctic Wind and tries to keep her conciousness as she loses massive amounts of blood. Froid looks at her smugly, he then thinks to himself " I'd better not become overconfident and finish this quickly." A flight of ice spiral stairs appears infront of Froid and he calmly steps on it and it begins to move with him up into the sky. When he is high enough Froid looks down at the miniscule Danya still trapped in the Hands of Njord. Froid looks down silently and says, " Collosal Arctic Ripple: Final Technique." A huge aura surrounds Froid making him look like a giant blue star. Froid then crashes down toward Danya with tremendous speed and force. As he strikes Danya down with a huge explosion a collosal ripple blasts through the entire field destroying the buildings and stripping the bark from the trees. Froid steps out of the explosion calmly, brushng ice off himself. Froid smiles and walks away saying," Now you see, the power that I wield. Mark this down As the end of the Zionists, my dominance is set, it's all in the info baby all in the info." Danya's voice echoes, "You really need to get a hold of yourself Froid, your getting too caught up. Look at you walking away from the fight when it's not finished." Froid looks back in awe, "What the hell !!?" The mist clears and the pixie dust appears all over the place. In the distance a pair of Giant Pixie wings appear enfolding Danya and protecting her. Froid looks on angrily, "Ofcourse, Elder Wing Defense." The Wings unfold and a torrent of dust flows out blasting Froid into the rubble of the destroyed buildings. Danya steps out angrily holding her wounds inflicted from the Aurora Blades." The tales of Fairies come to life, the songs of the Sprites and Pixies ring on, cheerfully...........but as deadly as nightshade."

Up Next the Final Installment, End of the Battle: Broken Dreams Unfullfilled Promises. The End of an Age Old Rivalry.
Mata Jodo !!
Yasha Blade
Yasha Blade
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Female

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:16 pm

Whoa. That was a close one. Almost didn't make it out of that one... LET'S GO FOR THE WIN DANYA!!!
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:54 am

Good stuff yasha, i honestly cant wait for the last installaton. This had me on the edge of my seat, but one question though I was under the impression that Danya's powers were sealed, how did she do the Elder Wing defense. I really thought she died from final attack from Arctic Zen.By the way Arctic Zen, nice ninja work, you made the fight interesting.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Name: Dusa Grave
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaowloo Samurai Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:17 pm

ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH !!!!Come onn Yasha, you made me look sooo cool in the fight. I want you to finish it please !!!*tears hair out* Arrow Mad
Kaowloo Samurai
Kaowloo Samurai
Sprout
Sprout

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Gaieden Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:34 pm

Well i wanna see Danya win illusions are cool afro
Ichi Gaieden
Ichi Gaieden
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Male

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaowloo Samurai Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:07 pm

........*sniff* whoever said Danya won..........
Kaowloo Samurai
Kaowloo Samurai
Sprout
Sprout

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Storm Monger vs. Fairy Queen Empty Finale Grande

Post by Yasha Blade Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:28 am

Danya calmly looks at Froid, her yellow eyes glowing dangerously. God Form pixie dust is swirling around her , her skin has turned ghastly white and her hair is about 10 ft long and fades into the dust. Huge glossamir fairy wings bilge out of her back and she seems to be wearing a magnificent ball gown, but her feet cannot be seen because of the pixie mist surrounding her. Froid looks angry, " The hands of Njord should have frozen your abilities, how could you do the Elder Wing defense?" Danya smiles and as she talks it sounds like her voice and millions of other sprites are talking," If you can't gather the info yourself then I guess I have to tell you......." Danya raises her right hand and the pixie mist swirls around till it shows a flashback image of Froid beating Danya up, it then shows Danya being put into the hands of Njord and spitting blood on the floor. Froid looks impressed, "Oh I see, you implanted some of your pixie dust into the spit and it activated, summoning the Elder Wings." Danya smiles "Bingo, and now I think I've distracted you for enough time." Froid is surprised as two Giant Elf Knights stab their lances into his heart. Danya smiles, Froid looks at her in disbelief then smiles also as he poofs into Aurora. God Mode Froid jumps out of the Fog and punches Danya but her pixie dust activates and blocks the blow.Danya then moves away because she realizes that the pixie dust instantly froze and shattered. Froid then snaps his fingers and countless Ice Blades drop from the sky, they hover over the air and a quick melting chunk of ice in the shape of an hour glass appears Froid looks triumphant," You've never heard of this technique have you, well allow me to explain. This is my Time of Frozen Reign technique, when that hour glass completely melts the ice blades will attack any and everything that does not have my unique energy temperature, also to assure you that you will die I've taken the liberty of using the combination technique from the Aurora Blades that so nastily stabbed you up. You see..." Froid and Danya both look up to see the hourglass already half melted. Froid grins from behind his wolfmask and continues, "You see the Aurora Blades main intention is to slice and dice but it also, just like the Aurora Borealis awes and decieves many with it's stunning color, just before you freeze to death. If you look at the floor you will obesrve that the Aurora Borealis Blades amplify and allow me to call at will free of energy, chi or chakra the attack that was used within the field of the Aurora Borealis." Froid looks up and sees that the hourglass is almost gone completely. Danya looks down and is terrified to see the Hands of Njord completely encasing her once again, Danya calls up the fairy dust quickly before her nerves are froxen and and spits on the ground, Froid waves a finger mockingly as the spit freezes before it touches the ground and shatters. Froid looks up at the hourglass about to fade away and at the same time talks to Danya, "It seems you take me for a fool, but know this just like your little taijutsu trick earlier I won't fall for the same trick twice. Now it looks like your out of time, give my love to the folks in the afterlife." Danya looks up her eyes void of hope and emotion, as she sees the giant God Njord with his frozen hammer, he looks down at her with icy eyes and says in a big earthshaking voice " Danya the harsh Arctic claims your life for Eternity, YOU ARE CONDEMED !!!!" Njord bangs his ice hammer down and the Ice Blades begin dropping and circling down towards the field, Froid appears on Njord's shoulders and clasps his hands, " Now just die, "God State Finisher: Time of Frozen Reign !!" The giant Ice Blades stab into everything, the buildings the grass, the trees all freezing them forever. Danya closes her eyes as millions of blades cut into her and freeze her. Danya looks up sadly and with her last breath says, " I am sorry my God Freya, I have failed you." The entire field become silent and Froid closes his eyes and snaps his finger all the ice on the entire field shatters breaking everything down, and killing Danya.
Froid comes out of his God State and drops to his knees smiling but panting deeply because of his wounds and chakra loss. "I've......*huff, puff* finally beat her. He raises his left hand in victory, "Now take that Rose Master."
Froid turns as a figure walks up behind him, as he turns he realizes that it's Danya. Danya walks up completely fine and unscathed, she isn't in her God State and looks exactly the way she did at the beginning of the match. Froid stutters in shock, " Wha..but...how...you, why....killed?" Danya smiles happily, Froid swiftly picks out three shuriken and throw them at her, but her pixie dust easily blocks it. Danya looks happily at Froid, " Well if you must know, I never fought you... at least not directly. You see if you had studied you information you would see that I don't like to fight hand to hand or otherwise, so in this fight I used my strongest pixie and transfered my powers to it. When you so rudely killed it I simply took back the power. Now if you'll excuse me I have to kill you." Froid looks at Danya in disbelief, he realizes that he has no chance and is completely drained of chakra. Danya clasps her hands and her Pixie Dust instantly appears but is now shiny and grey,black and silver. Danya surrounds Froid with the new Dust, "Just so you know how you died, I'll tell you. This technique is my strongest, it's called The Black Dust Corrosive and what it does is it corrodes your body, mind, spirit, soul your every being. It corrodes it but keeps your conciousness alive but torn between the Fairy World and the Real World, but fear not. Once every year you will be allowed to experience life for one second." Danya looks down in disgust at Froid who is crying silently," For all the pain you caused me you will be immortal and experience a second of life every year just to inhance your misery. Now die." The Black Dust Corrosive surrounds Froid and envelopes him, as Froid is ripped apart to the core he screams in agony. Danya turns her back on Froid and slowly walks away with her God Freya beside her.

[size=29]THE END[/size]
Yasha Blade
Yasha Blade
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Female

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next