Rose Garden Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE ROSE GARDEN SOCIETY

4 posters

Go down

What Do You Think of the Forum?

WELCOME TO THE ROSE GARDEN SOCIETY Vote_lcap40%WELCOME TO THE ROSE GARDEN SOCIETY Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
WELCOME TO THE ROSE GARDEN SOCIETY Vote_lcap60%WELCOME TO THE ROSE GARDEN SOCIETY Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

WELCOME TO THE ROSE GARDEN SOCIETY Empty WELCOME TO THE ROSE GARDEN SOCIETY

Post by Zen Guardian Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:47 pm

To The People

Welcome all to the Rose Garden Society a utopia for the carefree and an arena for the bold, and everyone in between. As I am fairly new at the whole "administrating a forum" thing you might see new things popping up all the time, don't be alarmed, it's only me.

Rule number one of this forum: Follow all the rules and we'll have no problem. There. That's it. There's an introductory post within every individual forum which will outline all the basic rules and procedures of that forum (I like to be straightforward and organized with all of my forums.) Those who are new this is what you will follow and I will try to answer all of your questions the first time without you having to ask them (that means I'm doing my job well.) Those who are "old" and they know who they are just jump into the swing of things and I guess build up where you left off. You don't have to rebuild everything you had on the old forum if you don't want to. Where formats for posts are needed, formats for posts will appear, don't go making your own stuff as you will find that you will one day no longer have the ability to log on.... just kidding.lol! Just don't act stupid, don't get out of line and don't become the most hated person within the first ten minutes of you being here cause and we'll all be good.

Now here's the part where I kick my "Follow all rules!" rule into gear and I'll outline some of the things that are expected of you and that you are responsible for. Here we go.

1) One thing I love are characters. So here it is. If you don't put up anything for the first week then atleast put up a character. Infact all new members are required to post up atleast one character within their first week on the forum.

2) As you can't read this post unless you're a member, that infact means that you are... a member. If you've registered and you know you're never going to sign on then send me the e-mail to terminate your profile right now cause that it one thing I don't tolerate. I don't like it, other members don't like it and it makes the forum seem just stupid. I'd rather have six people who participate everyday then twenty who don't.

Now maybe you aren't clear on how long is "never." "Never" isn't you coming on one day every week, cause I know members who do that, however when they do come on on that one day they catch up with everything they miss and they still have enough energy and will to have a fight (she knows who she is.) Never is when you don't come on for weeks on end, come on one day and then don't do anything on the forum ontop of that. If you're intention is to just watch then once again send me the termination e-mail.

3) Don't bring people here that fall under the first category: On a last forum, people recruited hundreds (well not really) of people. However those people never did anything... Please don't do that. You are responsible for the people you bring here, make sure they're as active as you or as close as you can get them.

4) AND THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE!!! Don't be a loser. If you know fully well what you're going to write or do will piss someone off and start a fight then just don't do it. That's all there is to it.

5) I LIED THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE!!!! (NO REALLY THIS ONE IS IT!!!) THIS IS THE MAIN BOARD OF THE ROSE GARDEN SOCIETY! IF WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO POST DOESN'T PRETAIN TO EVERY SINGLE LAST MEMBER, (NOTE: MEMBER, NOT CHARACTER. WE CATER TO THE ACTUAL PEOPLE HERE,) THEN DON'T PUT IT HERE. IF YOU DO I WILL REMOVE IT BEFORE ANYONE IS ABLE TO READ IT. THAT ISN'T A CHALLENGE DON'T TEST ME, IF YOU DO THEN I'LL SIMPLY REMOVE YOU. This is why we have private messaging systems if no forum falls under the category of what you want to say and you feel there should be a category for it, then pm me and I'll think it over. THIS RULE APPLIES TO OTHER FORUMS ALSO, IF WHAT YOU'RE SAYING DOESN'T FALL UNDER THE TERMS OF THAT FORUM THEN IT DOESN'T BELONG THERE. (duh!!)

All right. Let's have some fun.
- The Rose Master
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-09-23

C.I.- Citizenship Identification
Name: Barasona, Todoku
Health Bar:
WELCOME TO THE ROSE GARDEN SOCIETY Left_bar_bleue100000/100000WELCOME TO THE ROSE GARDEN SOCIETY Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Energy:
WELCOME TO THE ROSE GARDEN SOCIETY Left_bar_bleue95000/95000WELCOME TO THE ROSE GARDEN SOCIETY Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)

https://rgsociety.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO THE ROSE GARDEN SOCIETY Empty Re: WELCOME TO THE ROSE GARDEN SOCIETY

Post by QINGZHAO Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:01 pm

awwwwww i don't like your first rule....i can't come up with characters.......and if its required *gasp* what do i do *cry*
QINGZHAO
QINGZHAO
Seed
Seed

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Name: nankan xiao
Health Bar:
WELCOME TO THE ROSE GARDEN SOCIETY Left_bar_bleue10000/10000WELCOME TO THE ROSE GARDEN SOCIETY Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
WELCOME TO THE ROSE GARDEN SOCIETY Left_bar_bleue10000/10000WELCOME TO THE ROSE GARDEN SOCIETY Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:34 am

Well then you're exempt from the rule just because I like you. You were the first person here so just take your time I know you can come up with something good.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
WELCOME TO THE ROSE GARDEN SOCIETY Left_bar_bleue100000/100000WELCOME TO THE ROSE GARDEN SOCIETY Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Energy:
WELCOME TO THE ROSE GARDEN SOCIETY Left_bar_bleue95000/95000WELCOME TO THE ROSE GARDEN SOCIETY Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:41 am

And now that you mention that, I do think I'm going to be a little lienant on that rule, I'll have to change it up a bit. I'll come up with something so yeah. Have yo revise the whole thing now that I think about it.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:06 pm

I think that you could have some more sections, like a place where the ranks are posted. so we can really know who's number one. I had more ideas but i had to wait a long time to do this so i forgot em.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Name: Dusa Grave
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:34 pm

Well when you do remember them lay it one me, and the forum for the ranks? I don't think I understand what you mean. Please explain, I think I know what you're talking about but we might as well save us all the trouble and just have you tell me what exactly you mean. Thanks.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:03 pm

well, it's like this, the others decided that they'd join on or after opening day, but yasha's gonna join much later since she's the only one that's got a job and stuff. So when they get here i don't want them asking for the stuff that the old forum had, so the old forum didnt have a ranking system, each member will have a ranking of numbers. the most powerful right now is you so you'd be number one cause it's your forum so u have first dibbs. next is me since i have a character up then daikokou ofcourse. i'd be number two. It's usually based on fighting abilities, character quality and your ability to have a good fight but since this is a new forum and we just started i say we just start this way.cool?
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:34 pm

I like what I hear, I'll see what I can do.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by QINGZHAO Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:41 pm

Crying or Very sad then what happens if your other members come..i won't last long for number 3eeeee*sigh* and yasha, why does that name sound familiar. scratch .*gasp*Shocked YOU COULDNT POSSIBLY TALKING ABOUT YASHA FROM NARUTO FAN.Evil or Very Mad i dislike her..she ruined the story for me with her "madara theory"...*siiigh* my life was never the same after i read that theory
QINGZHAO
QINGZHAO
Seed
Seed

Female

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:12 pm

Wow. What are the chances, cause that is exactly the person we're talking about and even better I do believe, and I forget, Banshee correct me if Im wrong. But I do believe that the theory belonged to Banshee and was used by Yasha. It was a quite intriguing theory but yes that's her and don't worry when you get to know her you'll get to like her (as long as you stay on her good side.)
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:18 pm

And don't you worry Dai, as you were the first one on my forum and gave me very encouraging comments I have taken a special liking to you and I will do everything in my power to make sure that you stay high up in the ranks. However you have to start putting up characters, you have to help me help you. But don't worry if Brian is the next one to come then you'll still be third ranked. lol.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by QINGZHAO Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:31 pm

het guys..miss me
QINGZHAO
QINGZHAO
Seed
Seed

Female

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by QINGZHAO Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:00 pm

The Rose Master wrote:Wow. What are the chances, cause that is exactly the person we're talking about and even better I do believe, and I forget, Banshee correct me if Im wrong. But I do believe that the theory belonged to Banshee and was used by Yasha. It was a quite intriguing theory but yes that's her and don't worry when you get to know her you'll get to like her (as long as you stay on her good side.)
pshh...oh please what narutard doesn't know yasha...shes the one who ruined the story for true narutards. but oh well. i'm lying to myself and saying that its false. and so far everything in naruto is proving my side right
QINGZHAO
QINGZHAO
Seed
Seed

Female

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:51 am

actually if you've been watching closely it proves that my theory is correct, especially the last few episodes.kyuubi power and a new sharingan user ?come on it's just too good to be true.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:03 am

oh, uh rose master, i uh have a small request. You see i have a reputation for being notoriously lazy and if people see me typing in my password AND my user name i'll lose my rep. and people might ask me to do work. so is it possible to make the login box so that as soon as i press the first letter my whole name comes up ?heh, all that stuff about my rep was a lie anyways.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by QINGZHAO Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:10 am

um...yeah one letter and then your whole name appearrs isnt that when you have auto correction on and it remembers everythings you typed in....and why don't you just check the remeber me box like i do? and then when you want to sign off just exit the window..cause if you log off then that defeats the purpose.then when you sign on it already sighned you in. lol i recently discovered that cause i had the same issue=]
QINGZHAO
QINGZHAO
Seed
Seed

Female

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:35 am

What she said, just set it to remember your username, but thats the closest it can get you, you'll still have to type in your password. Or even better just don't log off, people might always think your here, try to have a convo with you for about twenty minutes then finally give up when they realize you're not coming, but hey what can you do?
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaowloo Samurai Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:40 am

Heh heh, banshee is pretty lazy. Hey this forum's cool, love the color.makes me feel free and happy, the other forum just made me feel depressed and mysterious.lol
Kaowloo Samurai
Kaowloo Samurai
Sprout
Sprout

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Name: Zorel Rio
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:42 am

I try, and I'll see if I can make it better and better.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by QINGZHAO Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:43 am

Kaowloo Demon wrote:Heh heh, banshee is pretty lazy. Hey this forum's cool, love the color.makes me feel free and happy, the other forum just made me feel depressed and mysterious.lol

you were at the other forum too??.i feel left out now.. and scared. is there any girls here
QINGZHAO
QINGZHAO
Seed
Seed

Female

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:45 am

The only girl who was with us, was Yasha as Banshee said she should be coming here sooner or later, so until than I guess you're by yourself Dai, but don't worry I'll see if I can get more people, females specifically. You should to, we should all do what we can to make the Rose Garden Society known, as we are at a disadvantage because we don't have a host website, however we can make this work.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaowloo Samurai Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:47 am

trust me, the only other girl that i know of is yasha, and *takes off his shirt to show millions of bruises on his back* she's quite scary Crying or Very sad
Kaowloo Samurai
Kaowloo Samurai
Sprout
Sprout

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Name: Zorel Rio
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:40 am

Yo ! welcome kaowloo, i'm glad your back ! let's get ready to crack a few skulls and have a few laughs eh ?
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by QINGZHAO Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:27 pm

well this character i really created off my grandmother so.. lol oh and i did spell jutsu wrong.. i can barely speak english properly..and then japanese blah..
QINGZHAO
QINGZHAO
Seed
Seed

Female

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by xing Tai Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:49 am

sean, if you don't mind me asking..................what is the true purpose of this forum now? cause i dont see it. i'm not saying that it doesnt serve a purpose. but i can't see it =[

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down