Rose Garden Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yongnian vs kimihiro

+2
Arctic Zen
Rpgconnect3
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

who do you think wins?

yongnian vs kimihiro - Page 2 Vote_lcap80%yongnian vs kimihiro - Page 2 Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
yongnian vs kimihiro - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%yongnian vs kimihiro - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

yongnian vs kimihiro - Page 2 Empty Re: yongnian vs kimihiro

Post by Rpgconnect3 Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:05 am

sure, sure, SWEET! zion project vs accel? and if you actually read my update on my board..i actually have a new project that i wanna promote the forum with..this was suppose to be it but...i didnt update cause i wrote s*** that i can't draw and things that will take forever to draw..i dont knoe how thoses shonen jump artists do it but i applaud them. so sure... u can choose which one cause if u rival up against this..it won't be that cool
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-17

C.I.- Citizenship Identification
Name: michael
Health Bar:
yongnian vs kimihiro - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0yongnian vs kimihiro - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
yongnian vs kimihiro - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0yongnian vs kimihiro - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:10 am

Bring em' all out, cause the Zionists are not only working on one project brotha ! It's gonna be cool, I think Shonen Jump has a whole team of artists to draw for them, at least that's what I think cause that's how Seven Seas does it for Zion Project.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Name: Dusa Grave
Health Bar:
yongnian vs kimihiro - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95000/95000yongnian vs kimihiro - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)
Energy:
yongnian vs kimihiro - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000yongnian vs kimihiro - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:14 am

Yo it's been cool but class is ending, I'll catch u lata
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Name: Dusa Grave
Health Bar:
yongnian vs kimihiro - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95000/95000yongnian vs kimihiro - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)
Energy:
yongnian vs kimihiro - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000yongnian vs kimihiro - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:22 am

Banshee Kaiser wrote:Bring em' all out, cause the Zionists are not only working on one project brotha ! It's gonna be cool, I think Shonen Jump has a whole team of artists to draw for them, at least that's what I think cause that's how Seven Seas does it for Zion Project.

yeah but its their job so.what else can they possibly be doing besides making a new game or animating or working on the manga and drinking caffeine to stay up....and they do have assistants so. your right....i'm going to rival you off with ephemeral.thats my best manga cause concept im working on and since its an original like no od powers or..just straight up martial arts. i think its cool enough...and not like tenjou tenge with the o.d brolic dudes who can diflect a bullet with their biceps -_- see what i mean. so yeah im only gunna use ephemeral...so peace out
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

yongnian vs kimihiro - Page 2 Empty moRe to come preview

Post by Rpgconnect3 Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:59 am

yongnian vs kimihiro - Page 2 Creatorvsparos-
eh, just a pge i wanted to post up.of some stuff i did so far.in the accel manga, i took a long break but soon enough i will have something up.
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum