Rose Garden Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village

+3
Zen Guardian
Kaowloo Samurai
Ichi Gaieden
7 posters

Go down

What is your opinion on the changes

Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village Vote_lcap0%Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village Vote_lcap0%Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village Vote_lcap100%Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village Empty Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village

Post by Ichi Gaieden Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:30 pm

Environment: Outskirt Swamp

Foggy Vines:
This section like the whole Swamp have big trees that have very high trees. These trees are covered with vines. The Vines are always moving and seem to be almost everywhere

Natural Obstacles:

• Vines respond to movement and strangle anything that move (This is not insantanoues reaction for example i step and suddenly am choked to death)
  • The vines release a heavy fog in this section of the swamp (Reduces visibility by 30% upon entering)
  • Area with most movement more vines will appear along with more better and quicker reactions to your movements. Beware fog becomes thicker regardless due to the excessive motion!

Hints and tips

• The fog becomes thicker as time progresses in this section. (Which may result in zero visibility which adds to the Danger of the vines as well)
  • The vines will move regardless of your movements they will eventually come over you even if you stay completely still.
  • Think before u act since u can't truly on your eyes here it may lead to some underhanded tactics...

Swamp Pits:
This part area is field with pits of acidous and softs spots (These sink wholes are the equivelent to quick sand) not too mention the fumes coming out out of pits. Vines are excessible for swinging out of tricky spots. some hang low others reach high and branches are very thick here.

Natural Obstacles:

• Gases can be deadly after breathing in to much of it. (minor results are teary eyes, blurry vision,)
  • The sink wholes are very diffuclt to get out of but escape is possible ( legs do become numb if in too long and also drain energy if there too long.
  • Pits are clearly visible in some cases others are more discrete or are covered.
Hints and Tips

• This section is great for a challenge of balance
  • Don't only use the ground the vines and branches are excessible as well use the whole environment
  • if on ground level for to long the gases for pits may cause a handicap due to dizzyness
  • Longterm effects may even cause comma.

Gaieden Spa:
Gaieden Spa as can be told by its name is a spa that was made by Layla Gaieden many years generations ago. The gaieden family has always had a member since who has kept the spa going. It was created to use the soothing healing properties of the mudd in a controlled safe environment for all who live in Stone gate Village and The outskirt swamp. This is a populated area at times and id interesting to say the least at all who come the mud houses are one of the most popular attractions.

Natural obstacles

• The area is filled with small gazebo like rooms for mudd houses those are the vip sections
  • Then there is a large complex mad with stone and wood.
  • There is a small waterfall as well with clean fresh water
  • a grand balcony overlooking the swamp.
Hints and tips

• The many buildings can be used for cover among other things
  • This area can be quite usefull if you need a place to hide
  • Fresh water can be used for water users.

Optional Uses

• This environment can be used in the rain as an option
  • Individual sections can be used for fight or the whole area
  • An extra person can be there to implement the environment (ex. foggy vines and the covered pits)
  • Since this environment is highly populated with animals they would attack in a real scenario this factor can also be implemented by third factor ( Animals Do not affect Croak )
History/Background
The Outskirt Swamp as can be told by the name is on outskirt or border surrounding Stone Gate village. This swamp has protected the village from all eyes and has kept it in seclusion for generations along with winning wars with guerilla warfare among other tactics. The swamp is deadly and very diffuclt to travel through if not familiar with swamps or have a guide. Even with adaquate knowledge it is still extremely dangerous equiped with natural defenses of mother nature, and populated with odd and dangerous and some mutated. Baron Croak is the leader of all higher intellgence when it comes to Outskirt swamp civilians you might say. He is not to be triffiled with and an Earth Engraver (one who has ability to control earth) in his own right along with other natural not to mentioned learned abilities. Some believe his abilities to be linked to the environment as well. He is filled in all affairs of stone gate village and is even an advisor. The swamp is still dangerous to those who even often travel. their are many herbs and other medicinal items and plants to be found in the swamp. It never pays to be risky when traveling to the swamp because the swamp undergoes random changes which is a mystery to all even dwellers of the swamp.

Last edited by on Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:14 pm; edited 9 times in total
Ichi Gaieden
Ichi Gaieden
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Male
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-09-30

C.I.- Citizenship Identification
Name:
Health Bar:
Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village Empty Re: Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village

Post by Ichi Gaieden Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:44 pm

picture up soon
Ichi Gaieden
Ichi Gaieden
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Male

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village Empty Re: Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village

Post by Kaowloo Samurai Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:33 pm

cool, i'm gonna burn the forest down once someone challenges me, or in a tournament son.
Kaowloo Samurai
Kaowloo Samurai
Sprout
Sprout

Male
Number of posts : 69

Name: Zorel Rio
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:14 pm

I bet I can walce right through there like it was nothing.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Name: Barasona, Todoku
Health Bar:
Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Energy:
Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village Left_bar_bleue95000/95000Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)

https://rgsociety.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:17 pm

The Rose Master wrote:I bet I can walce right through there like it was nothing.
i'll have to quote on that too, i was thinking the same thing i actually came up with MADD ways of doing that and second what kind of b**** asss ninjas, warriors,m fighters you have in your manga..that hey can't get past a swamp For GENERATIONS...they suck..no battle coordination whatsoever i believe..or just another attempt to make your antagonist look good, anywho..step the defense up
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Name: michael
Health Bar:
Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village Left_bar_bleue0/0Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village Left_bar_bleue0/0Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:19 pm

No they just probably suck! LOL! And do you know how meaningless it is to have something like that. The villagers probably can't even leave cause they don't know how to get out! ANOTHER LOL!
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Energy:
Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village Left_bar_bleue95000/95000Outskirt Swamp of Stone Gate Village Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:22 pm

*bust out laughing* OMG lmao ROFL just ;like brian sicking himself into "the closed jar" lmao hahahahahahahahah what a looser....nice job brian
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Gaieden Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:18 pm

That is a low blow guys
Ichi Gaieden
Ichi Gaieden
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Male

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:34 am

yo, leave brian alone you guys are just hatin on the swamp. Its a completely sound idea and people that have nothing in this section shouldn't talk. yeah thats right, where's b**** ass double page hunto cave huh?
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Name: Dusa Grave
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:47 pm

If you can give one good reason, why we aren't allowed to talk, other than the rather old and quite unfufilling argument, of simply "atleast he has something," then I will stop talking s*** for the rest of my life about anything Brian puts up.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:30 am

ummmmm, because your a seriously insecure and anger prone person who cant take people making fun of you, so why would you make fun of them. Anyways its not that serious I'm not wasting my time defendeing brian so joke away dudes.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:57 am

Ichi Gaieden wrote:picture up soon
you know...this is a forum where we all know each other...if it was about 30 other members who were well into the forum and don't know us.....they would hate you brian....why do you do that...can't you draw the picture even if its a sketch there won't be much feeling for your enviorment if theres no picture....you suck now................picture up soon my ass...its very aggrevating now .
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasha Blade Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:08 am

lol, thats true. You've gotta come through dude, actually now that i think you've never posted up a sketch.
Yasha Blade
Yasha Blade
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Zen Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:31 pm

hahahahahhahahahahahahhhahahhahaaaahh !!!!ROFL ! I guess he's another Stephen, heh. hoooo
Arctic Zen
Arctic Zen
Seed
Seed

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Gaieden Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:36 pm

its not like that i guarantee in two to three weeks more environments and pictures of them i can't do anything right now
Ichi Gaieden
Ichi Gaieden
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Male

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:49 pm

no pressure brian...i'm waiting impatiently but with hope only cause i knoe once that watercolor hit the page.... 0_0 it'll be a sick enviorment so.....wanna see this swamp brian...and wtf.......i told u miss k threw away your book i think....
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Gaieden Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:16 pm

another update made please leave helpful comments and constructive criticism
Ichi Gaieden
Ichi Gaieden
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Male

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaowloo Samurai Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:22 pm

real cool man, i'm gonna rock this environment. But i kinda feel left out so i'm gonna design my own environment.CHALLENGE !!
Kaowloo Samurai
Kaowloo Samurai
Sprout
Sprout

Male
Number of posts : 69

Name: Zorel Rio
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Gaieden Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:18 pm

i hope that goes well i can't wait to see the fairy world though
Ichi Gaieden
Ichi Gaieden
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Male

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:43 am

Yeah I wanna see it too, Yasha says she really want's to draw it cause the concept's cool. Should turn out pretty cool.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Gaieden Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:11 pm

ohh yea i wanna see more environment this is great can't wait to see it
Ichi Gaieden
Ichi Gaieden
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Male

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum