Rose Garden Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE DEATH OF DUSA... (THE IRONY)

3 posters

Go down

THE DEATH OF DUSA... (THE IRONY) Empty THE DEATH OF DUSA... (THE IRONY)

Post by Zen Guardian Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:13 pm

I ROSE MASTER, FORMALLY CHALLENGE BANSHEE GRAVEYARD'S CHARACTER, DUSA TO A BATTLE TO THE DEATHS IN THE ROSE GARDEN. TIME'S TICKING STEPHEN. LET'S DO THIS.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-09-23

C.I.- Citizenship Identification
Name: Barasona, Todoku
Health Bar:
THE DEATH OF DUSA... (THE IRONY) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000THE DEATH OF DUSA... (THE IRONY) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Energy:
THE DEATH OF DUSA... (THE IRONY) Left_bar_bleue95000/95000THE DEATH OF DUSA... (THE IRONY) Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)

https://rgsociety.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

THE DEATH OF DUSA... (THE IRONY) Empty Re: THE DEATH OF DUSA... (THE IRONY)

Post by Rpgconnect3 Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:33 pm

yo son.....barasona IS CRAZYYYY NICE...jump off don't sleep on him.....he will triumph in some way lmao.......hence that the genesis society leader and the rose garden leader are duking it out which is my best fight ever and im sure that barasona won't forget this mark that down as his best fight *pound* I GOT MY FIGHTING SPIRIT BACK!!! but it'll be interesting to see dusa vs.barasona
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Name: michael
Health Bar:
THE DEATH OF DUSA... (THE IRONY) Left_bar_bleue0/0THE DEATH OF DUSA... (THE IRONY) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
THE DEATH OF DUSA... (THE IRONY) Left_bar_bleue0/0THE DEATH OF DUSA... (THE IRONY) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:32 am

oh, i posted a comment on the section where you asked brian to fight asking you if your fighting spirit is back, please disregard that comment please.

oh and i accept rose master but i just need to know why we have to fight inside the rose garden son ?
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Name: Dusa Grave
Health Bar:
THE DEATH OF DUSA... (THE IRONY) Left_bar_bleue95000/95000THE DEATH OF DUSA... (THE IRONY) Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)
Energy:
THE DEATH OF DUSA... (THE IRONY) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000THE DEATH OF DUSA... (THE IRONY) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:46 pm

sean your such a coward...............
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:54 am

Sean i just don't see the logic in this. I deny your challenge, just chalk it up as a win for Barasona, cause Dusa is my homeboy and I don't see the logic in putting him into a fight he's obviously going to lose. Not because Rose Master is stronger but because of the Rose Garden World. That's just crap. If it means Dusa will be ridiculed so be it cause that's just stupid.
Oh and best believe if Michael posted some s*** like you did saying yongnian has made his own world and cannot lose in it but can't fight outside of it you'd be number 1 posting up how unfair it is.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:
THE DEATH OF DUSA... (THE IRONY) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000THE DEATH OF DUSA... (THE IRONY) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:04 pm

sean can we finish the fight between yongnian and the rose master?
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:40 pm

When has Stephen ever backed out of a fight, this is very disappointing, and I was about to appoint Stephen as one of my members on the Rose Garden Hierarchy. I don't think, in light of recent events, that Stephen has what it takes to do that, so I'm going to have to find someone else to fill up that spot. Yueyang, Ichi Gaieden, Yasha Blade, Kaowloo and who now?
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
THE DEATH OF DUSA... (THE IRONY) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000THE DEATH OF DUSA... (THE IRONY) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:49 pm

yo sean,......i would join your heirachy but i stick to my old forums allegience even though its* tumbleweed blows by* yeah so just like that...srry and besides what the point of the heirachy?
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:00 pm

I really don't know. lol. I'll get back to you on that.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:04 am

I really don't care if I'm on the hirearchy or not sean, I stand by what I said. I'm proud of Dusa because I've spent many hours tweaking his personality,techniques, attitude,clothes everything. So please don't mock me by calling me a coward because I refuse to let Dusa fight in a match where from the moment he is fighting he is destined to lose, It's just not a fair fight when you limit my powers. If anything it shows you my friend are the coward, why do you have to have such a ridiculously high advantage on people, why can't you just fight normally on our level?
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down