Rose Garden Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 God Battle III

3 posters

Go down

3 God Battle III Empty 3 God Battle III

Post by Banshee Kaiser Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:48 am

"Windmill Missile Barrage !!"
Twenty or so giant spiraling transparent wind missiles drop from the atmosphere and bombard Huojin, slicing him to pieces.
Kazi looks on from a tree branch, " Heh, he's finished.One down and I didn't even have to use it."
The ground starts to crumble and Huojin starts to emerge slowly from underground with many bruises and cuts on his body.
Kazi seems surprised," He went underground ?"
Huojin gets up and lights his sword on fire once again,"I don't die that easily." Huojin blows on the sword and the Nekoblaxe Lions form once again, Huojin then blows a steady trail of smoke from his sword to mask their attack,"Blaze Combo:Where there's Smoke theirs Fire". The smoke screen starts moving towards Kazi but he seems to be relaxed. "The same old tired moves will be your downfall"
Kazi crouches down and starts to spin rapidly swirling the air around him, he then launches himself still spinning at the huge smokescreen." Violent Viper Kamikaze !!" Kazi suddenly becomes surrounded by millions of wind vipers, and they begin blowing away the smoke and cutting down the Lions ferociously. When the Lions are all gone Kazi realizes he was tricked and the smokescreen was prepared to cover Huojin's escape.

Huojin crouches in the tall grass listening for anyone coming his way." I need a plan of action, Kazi is somehow countering my every move and Nana seems to have dissapeared.What the hell is going on here?"
Kazi appears above him and blasts him with the "Evelasting Gale Techique". Huojin is pinned to the floor as the Everlasting Gale puts tremendous pressure on his body. Kazi walks calmly towards Huojin with his hands in his pocket."Before I kill you I know your little brain has been working overtime to figure out why I can find you so easily. It's quite simple really, you are in my domain. If you move through my wind it's as easy as telling me exactly where you are. Oh, and the same goes for your flame attacks, you can't launch projectile fire through the air, I control the air and if you launch an attack through it I have the power to do anything I want with it, so there you go, now die, for at this point you'll die with shame for not seeing the answers that were placed right in front of you."
Huojin tries to reply but is being crushed by the Everlasting Gale, "Damn it how could I have been this stupid, now I'm about to die. There might be a way out,..........if I could just reach it."
Kazi points a finger at Huojin and says " Now that you've absorbed enough wind into your body, I think it's time to let it out now." " Bloody Wind Explosion !!"
Huojin screams in pain as the wind and air from inside his body violently forces it's way out, Kazi watches happily as Huojin's body explodes and his blood is carried off in the wind. "One down and one to go".
Kazi looks around and tries to sense Nana's presence, "It's okay he's dead you can come out now." Nana slowly walks out the shadows of the huge tree with a smile on her face and says, "Now as planned we can have our fight without any meddle some nuisances."
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-09-28

C.I.- Citizenship Identification
Name: Dusa Grave
Health Bar:
3 God Battle III Left_bar_bleue95000/950003 God Battle III Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)
Energy:
3 God Battle III Left_bar_bleue10000/100003 God Battle III Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

3 God Battle III Empty Re: 3 God Battle III

Post by Rpgconnect3 Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:47 pm

thats just wrong............you guys just straight up played him.......*its ok kaowloo* one day when i get back into my fighting spirit.....we'll take em on double team =]..for now ima lay bac in the cut.....this is the best fight u wrote stephen..though kazi actually stole yongnians 2nd number 1 assasin technqiue but its cool....gimme till friday........i'll be back into my spirit..... *cough* i only lost it cause knone challenges around here anymore...pps hardly here..but nice fight.......WAITTTTT!!!!!!! time out..time out.....yasha said she fked kaowloos s*** up in the fight..but she was "hiding" the whole time stephen did all the work...so does that mean kaoloo is actually alive and well in part IV? or was she just lieing?which i doubt..but then its not proven here...and ugh whatever...just did kaoloow really die
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Name: michael
Health Bar:
3 God Battle III Left_bar_bleue0/03 God Battle III Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:29 am

Wait. People have that much honor? She actually waited until he was done fighting so they two can have a fight? Or am I missing something. I would've attacked him whil he was still talking to Huojin and then I would've killed the dude for myself. But hey! That's just me.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Name: Barasona, Todoku
Health Bar:
3 God Battle III Left_bar_bleue100000/1000003 God Battle III Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Energy:
3 God Battle III Left_bar_bleue95000/950003 God Battle III Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)

https://rgsociety.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:30 am

Oh yeah, good stuff Stephen. I'm actually reading it backwards though, so... um... yeah. Good stuff. I need to start throwing down some of my battles in here.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
3 God Battle III Left_bar_bleue100000/1000003 God Battle III Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:40 am

calm down guys your reading way too much into this, Yasha and I were on the phone talking when she suggested a fight cause the conversation was dead. I decided sure why not and then brian called so i spoke to him for a little then told him i had to go, then just as we were about to fight Zaine called and we just decided what the hell if we hung up on him sean, michael or someone else would call so we put him in the fight and tried our best to b**** him.

oh and sadly yeah he did die, but i think he did pretty good.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:
3 God Battle III Left_bar_bleue10000/100003 God Battle III Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:07 pm

So basically you don't want to talk to us when you're on the phone with Yasha, or even better you just don't want to talk to us. Oh. Okay Stephen. I'll keep that in mind and I won't call anymore. You are so perishing in that burning building. Tiffany walks.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:19 pm

so then if he died...wheres the piece yasha says she fcuk him up..and second....why bother posting the fight if u dfont want us reading into it...i dont get it....sean i wouldve done the same thing....attack while he talks...but like he said they [planned it like that from the beginning...what can we do..its up to kaowloo to redeem himself
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Name: michael
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:43 am

awwwww, come on i don't wanna die in a burning building, i'll include you the next time anyways. I was planning a four man fight of yasha,me,sean and michael.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down