Rose Garden Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Clash

4 posters

Go down

Final Clash Empty Final Clash

Post by Banshee Kaiser Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:13 am

Psion jumps from tree to tree scanning the floor, and following the long trail of destruction that his sphere made. "He should be somewhere near here, If he's not dead."
Suddenly Zorel appears out of the ground and uppercuts Psion in the jaw. He then wraps his legs around Psion's neck and spins launching Psion into a tree. As soon as Zorel lands he begins to extend the sega armor all the way through his body 100%, horns grow out of his head and the spiraling tattoos spin even faster. Green energy spirals around him and his eyes turn violet. Zorel's hair turns gray as he looks around for Psion. Psion explodes out of the tree and butterfly kicks Zorel in the neck and chest but Zorel doesn't show any indication that he's hurt. He grabs Psion's left arm and breaks it by the elbow. Psion gasps in pain as Zorel then throws Psion in the air. Psion weighs his options as he is hurled into the air "Damnit, that's an abnormally high energy pressure." As Psion drops back down to the ground Zorel raises his elbow " Kaowloo Elbow Drive !!" A large version of Kaowloo's elbow appears out of the grounbd and slams into Psion's chest making him throw up blood. As Zorel runs for Psion in his Demon state Psion punches the floor with his good hand and a geyser of superheated water blasts Zorel into the air, Psion twists his fingers to manipulate the water into super cooled ice and traps him into a gigantic ice hand. Psion then prepares for his last attack. " If this doesn't work, i've got no choice but to transend into the God State." Psion's eyes glow as he concentrates, Zorel begins to do the Slow Vibration Burst to free himself of the ultra hard ice. As he free's himself and drops unto the ground he realizes that his feet are sinking into the water as if the ground had obtained water like properties. Veins pop in Psion's head as he continues the technique, the air ripples like water amd the trees sway as if viewed from under the ocean. Psion then realizes that he can't finish the technique without transcending. So he says the mantra to unlock his god. "Freeze the oceans, and boil the air, Psoiden show your Arctic rage !!" Psion's hair grows and becomes shining silver and bubbles appear all over him and pop in small exploxions, Psion's muscle tone becomes more defined, and small slashes appear all over his body, the slashes then turn into scales. Psion then finishes his technique, "Hell's Ocean: Everlasting Flow !" The air ripples and giant portals appear in the air and ground. The whole area then gets submerged in ocean water. Psion smiles and feels totally at home. He dissapears and kick's Zorel in the jaw. "Now it's my turn." Psion forms a giant hand of ice and the sound of a rainstorm can be heard.Zorel realizes that because he has used the Sega Armor 100% that he can't go into God mode anymore. "Well if I'm gonna go out I might as well go in a bang". Zorel summon's the elders of Kaowloo, generations of Demons that have succumbed to the power of the Sega Armor. They appear in giant form, distorted by the water. Zorel smiles now, "My final technique, you ready Psion ?" Psion busy swirling the Hell's Ocean water in a motion that looks just like the Sphere of a Thousand Oceans looks at Zorel "Dude this is a fight like no other, yeah one last clash, make it a good one." Zorel closes his eyes and clasps his hands, "Kaowloo Demon Final Era !" Millions of Kaowloo Demons give their power to Zorel and he forms a gigantic sphere, the screams of the Sega Armor can be heard all through the Ocean. Psion smiles as he finishes his technique, "My turn, Sphere of Infinite Oceans !!" Psion's ice arm sucks up massive amounts of water from the Everlasting Ocean, "Let me explain this attack sonny, it's a mega version of the thousand oceans but this doesn't stop if It hits you will be crushed, cut and Drowned long after your dead and your spirit won't be able to move on because you'll be subjected to the torture of the ocean for eternity." In a flash the two attacks collide, in a cosmic light show. Water boils as Zorel's energy is cut back by Psion's massive attack. And as Zorel's is hit by the attack he suddenly feels at peace.As the Sega Armor is disintegrated and his God is finally destroyed Zorel Rio finally smiles " Thanks Psion, now I'm done, I am a demon no more"

End
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Epilogue

The water fades away as Psion drained of all energy collapses onto the floor, "That was the best fight ever, but I guess I'm gonna die now too" Two shadowy figures appear in the distance. Psion looks up wearily and decides it is life and death coming to fight over him. The two figures look down on Psion, and Dusa says "Dude you okay, you look half dead." The second figure turns out to be Akane " I say he just leave him to die" Psion is relieved to hear his friends voices. Dusa looks down and extends his hand "Come on you fought a good fight, let's go home."

Last edited by on Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-09-28

C.I.- Citizenship Identification
Name: Dusa Grave
Health Bar:
Final Clash Left_bar_bleue95000/95000Final Clash Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)
Energy:
Final Clash Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Final Clash Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Final Clash Empty Re: Final Clash

Post by xing Tai Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:44 am

i think at the end it bagan to sound like it was being rushed......you did this before the bell rang didnt u..?..anyway cool....i think =/

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaowloo Samurai Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:14 pm

hey you didn't finish the fight, that's not what happened. i turned out cool in the end.
Kaowloo Samurai
Kaowloo Samurai
Sprout
Sprout

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Name: Zorel Rio
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:13 am

I finished it, ure right the bell did ring so i cut it short, but it's all done now and a added a bonus part. hope you enjoy cause my hand id tired and i won't be writing anything for a while.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by xing Tai Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:25 pm

ok ok ok ok stephen i am soooooooooo srry but this fight suked now 1 for the fact that it was really short
then psion says that was the best fight ever.....and i knoe stephen dead serious i kno psions had greater fights than that and for the fact he actually had to go into god state for a fight so short..i just think the action was just mighty short.man seriously i was type sad...i thought this was gunna be a long one but.....gotta ask what ever happened to zorel he hit him to nothing...and man if so...then what kind of armor is that??? or is it psions just that strong?

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasha Blade Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:17 pm

Sorry dude, but there won't ever be any long fights. People are lazy and don't like to read so if i make it too long, they lode interest and dont read he whole thing. there actually was alot in the fight.
Yasha Blade
Yasha Blade
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:16 pm

That's an assumption Yasha, cause seriously if a long fight means that I'm getting something better than what Stephen just put up, then sure as hell write me a novel, because Stephen, no lie, that s*** was bad. I'm disappointed in you actually, I know you can do much better than that. And I agree with Michael 100%, that fight was about two minutes, what the hell is Psion talking about "best fight ever", best fight ever my ass! But on another note, no lie again, Cairo would have seriously rode on Psion, and Zorel just for the fun of it. But that little infinite ocean would have been a b**** move compared to what Cairo would've done to counter it. No lie son, no lie.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Name: Barasona, Todoku
Health Bar:
Final Clash Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Final Clash Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Energy:

https://rgsociety.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xing Tai Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:02 am

genkai has taught him well

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:39 am

You know what T. is not here to save you,put yo Sh** up neeeeeeeega !! we bout to do this real hard ! Psion vs. Cairo this weekend. We'll see who rides on who. (no homo) and please gimme a break, i didn't type this in the comfort of my own home, this is 8:25 A.M at school, with limited time. let's not forget that this class is A.P Earth Science so I gotta do work too. So i rush things, dang son. matter o fact i'm supposed to be researching the properties of obsidian right now. Sorry Mr. Vernon.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by xing Tai Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:42 am

Banshee Graveyard wrote:You know what T. is not here to save you,put yo Sh** up neeeeeeeega !! we bout to do this real hard ! Psion vs. Cairo this weekend. We'll see who rides on who. (no homo) and please gimme a break, i didn't type this in the comfort of my own home, this is 8:25 A.M at school, with limited time. let's not forget that this class is A.P Earth Science so I gotta do work too. So i rush things, dang son. matter o fact i'm supposed to be researching the properties of obsidian right now. Sorry Mr. Vernon.
hahaha thats funny good days of repo.

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:10 pm

I guess we will. I'm off lock down. You are so going down.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
Final Clash Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Final Clash Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by xing Tai Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:38 pm

well seems like your plan did work i see sean

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:10 pm

Dude, when have my plans ever failed?
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:56 am

do you really want an answer to that.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by xing Tai Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:52 am

hahahaha

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down