Rose Garden Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ymir vs. Huojin

4 posters

Go down

Ymir vs. Huojin Empty Ymir vs. Huojin

Post by Yasha Blade Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:53 pm

Ymir and Huojin meet on the roof of Buckinham Palace, England. Ymir isn't wearing his trademark skin tight suit this time but instead sports an all black summer kimono, with black socks and white sandals. Kaowloo wears his usual white muscle shirt ladled with sword straps. Ymir looks bored, and says "It's such a nice place to fight, I guess I'll drag this out." Kaowloo smirks and draws his Zanbato, "Don't even talk to me you filthy giant.Your not even worth my time." Kaowloo sets his sword a blaze and runs forward, Ymir is now not his usual self, he seems angry and there is no grin on his face, his eyes seem to glow with anger. While Kaowloo runs Ymir says to himself, "Those who defy the name of Giant don't need a long fight only a swift end." Ymir dissapears and reappears in a flash behind Huojin and grabs him by the neck, Huojin swings his sword around instinctively and the flames catch Ymir in the face. Ymir calmly blows the flames away and is unscathed. "Now die." Ymir crushes Kaowloo's neck easily. Kaowloo's clone withers as Huojin drops from the sky with his sword blazing. Ymir side steps with grace and looks at Kaowloo, " Let me show you the wrath of us filthy giants." Ymir holds his hand up and appears to be holding a limp Kaowloo, Ymir unhinges his jaw and eats Kaowloo. The real Kaowloo looks scared, Ymir looks up and says, "Now die, Drum Beat of Giants!!" Ymir run's forward in a flash and punches Kaowloo in the nose, Kaowloo tries to dodge but the sheer wind suction from the force of the punch keeps him in place and he gets punched full on. The only sounds are Kaowloo's head being split open from the punch, his skull cracking and his brain being ripped from his body. Ymir looks down on Huojin's corpse and then silently moves walks away saying, "I am a proud Giant and I will remain undefeated until the end of time."

The End
Yasha Blade
Yasha Blade
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-10-05

C.I.- Citizenship Identification
Name:
Health Bar:
Ymir vs. Huojin Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Ymir vs. Huojin Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
Ymir vs. Huojin Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Ymir vs. Huojin Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Ymir vs. Huojin Empty Re: Ymir vs. Huojin

Post by Zen Guardian Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:37 pm

One word: Damn.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Name: Barasona, Todoku
Health Bar:
Ymir vs. Huojin Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Ymir vs. Huojin Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Energy:
Ymir vs. Huojin Left_bar_bleue95000/95000Ymir vs. Huojin Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)

https://rgsociety.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Zen Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:21 pm

Not really interested in the fight, I wanna see Yasha in hinata's position. Very Happy
Arctic Zen
Arctic Zen
Seed
Seed

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:10 pm

ymirs pretty good though.almost gave yongnian a hard time...theres knoone to challenge these days, and besides hes in zion custody now
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Name: michael
Health Bar:
Ymir vs. Huojin Left_bar_bleue0/0Ymir vs. Huojin Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Ymir vs. Huojin Left_bar_bleue0/0Ymir vs. Huojin Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down