Rose Garden Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Open of The Rose Garden Society Forum

3 posters

Go down

Official Open of The Rose Garden Society Forum Empty Official Open of The Rose Garden Society Forum

Post by Zen Guardian Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:31 pm

If you've registered before that then don't worry about it, but I should cease with my continual maintenance by now and throw everything into full gear. There might still be maintenance but hey what are you gonna do? lol! Very Happy
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-09-23

C.I.- Citizenship Identification
Name: Barasona, Todoku
Health Bar:
Official Open of The Rose Garden Society Forum Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Official Open of The Rose Garden Society Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Energy:
Official Open of The Rose Garden Society Forum Left_bar_bleue95000/95000Official Open of The Rose Garden Society Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)

https://rgsociety.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Official Open of The Rose Garden Society Forum Empty Re: Official Open of The Rose Garden Society Forum

Post by Rpgconnect3 Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:40 pm

sean just to let you know....i don't really think or know u noticed but i knew since the forum strted and always forgot to tell u...the forums time is wrong....it is now 7:40 pm i am posting this message. and look at the time it says think u need to fix dat
=]
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Name: michael
Health Bar:
Official Open of The Rose Garden Society Forum Left_bar_bleue0/0Official Open of The Rose Garden Society Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Official Open of The Rose Garden Society Forum Left_bar_bleue0/0Official Open of The Rose Garden Society Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Official Open of The Rose Garden Society Forum Empty Re: Official Open of The Rose Garden Society Forum

Post by Yasha Blade Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:02 pm

dude.........we've all noticed that.
Yasha Blade
Yasha Blade
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Name:
Health Bar:
Official Open of The Rose Garden Society Forum Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Official Open of The Rose Garden Society Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
Official Open of The Rose Garden Society Forum Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Official Open of The Rose Garden Society Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:17 pm

never said yasha,i wasn't talking to you.........................and i'm pretty sure he didnt notice cause im sure sean wouldve fixed it during days of maintenance..and time...yeah sure he noticed alright
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Name: michael
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down