Rose Garden Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaowloo Assassination List

5 posters

Go down

Kaowloo  Assassination List Empty Kaowloo Assassination List

Post by Kaowloo Samurai Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:53 pm

The following is a lisst of names of those who I personally wish to fight. This isn't because I hate anyone, or that I'm itching to fight. Nah, this is just to prove myself capable as a fighter and also my way of showing that I should be in the Rose Garden Hierarchy. I'm kinda tired of not being in those serious anime arguments and standoffs that Banshee, Yasha, Rose Master and Enix always have. I wanna be taken seriously, I'm not always laid back you know. Anyway, this isn't a Zionist movement it's me on my own so Zion characters are subject to challenge also. The victims are :
1. Ymir
2. Yongnian Tai
3. Akane
4. Mason Spyder
5. Kimmy Kaiga
6. Gale Lotus
7. Dusa Grave
8. Barasona Todoku
These victims will be refered to as the Holy Eight. Prepare yourselves, heheh.
Kaowloo Samurai
Kaowloo Samurai
Sprout
Sprout

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-09-30

C.I.- Citizenship Identification
Name: Zorel Rio
Health Bar:
Kaowloo  Assassination List Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Kaowloo  Assassination List Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
Kaowloo  Assassination List Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Kaowloo  Assassination List Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Kaowloo  Assassination List Empty Re: Kaowloo Assassination List

Post by Zen Guardian Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:28 pm

The Rose Garden Heirarchy eh? If this forum ever goes somewhere, and we ever pass the number 10 you'll definitely have to hold up a strong reputation with the rest of us. So you're going to have to come hard... But aside from that... really now? Mason? But not Ryuu? Man... was Mason that much better than Ryuu. *sniff* I put alot of heart into Ryuu... But then again, Mason is based off of one of my favortie comic book heroes so there's definitely alot of heart in their. Well I am definitely looking forward to this. Kudos to any man willing to fight Yongnian and Barasona, you might've just proved yourself right there! Heh heh. Just kidding, no you're gonna have to fight. And fight we shall. You will prove to us here an now whether this is your arena or not!
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Name: Barasona, Todoku
Health Bar:
Kaowloo  Assassination List Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Kaowloo  Assassination List Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Energy:
Kaowloo  Assassination List Left_bar_bleue95000/95000Kaowloo  Assassination List Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)

https://rgsociety.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaowloo Samurai Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:03 pm

well, its really based on the characters i like, i'm was thinkin of puttin up shura but i'm still traumatized by wat he did to me last time...let's just say, huojin won't ever have kids.
Kaowloo Samurai
Kaowloo Samurai
Sprout
Sprout

Male
Number of posts : 69

Name: Zorel Rio
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:32 am

Finally son, I been waiting to finally use Dusa. Gonna fcuk your s*** up son, you gonna be in jail with a pillow over your ass crying son.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Name: Dusa Grave
Health Bar:
Kaowloo  Assassination List Left_bar_bleue95000/95000Kaowloo  Assassination List Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:08 pm

Nice list kaowloo the holy eight.....nice name....but erm....yugito can't participate in this cause is u see it says not an rpb/g character. his powers are too rigged and unfair so too avoid arguement when i use him i decide i won't use him cause what i realized fights on the forum have to be fun and last long can't go for the kill and call it a day...cause that would suck and kill everyones fight mood................whatever just scratch him off the list.
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Name: michael
Health Bar:
Kaowloo  Assassination List Left_bar_bleue0/0Kaowloo  Assassination List Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Kaowloo  Assassination List Left_bar_bleue0/0Kaowloo  Assassination List Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Gaieden Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:09 pm

Hmm cool list i'll be waiting
Ichi Gaieden
Ichi Gaieden
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Male
Number of posts : 125

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:56 am

well,are you going in order.? and i'm going to post up a replacement for yugito............cool?
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:42 am

Actually yeah I think he's going in order cause he challenged Ymir already, you might see that fight posted up soon, try not to laugh too hard cause it's crazy funny.Who am I kidding it's hilarious.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:46 am

ymirs pretty good. that aura thing and junto doll..but.....*sigh* whatever.....i take back that nothing cool about him...oh well im waiting to se dat fight..did u tell people about this foprum cause theres mad people on right now btw
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:49 am

Yeah, I noticed that, I told Yasha and Kaowloo to tell people so either it's their friends or complete strangers. Or Brian and Sean acting stupid.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:01 am

oh that reminds me, i did get advise from a*about 6 proffesional forum and ones whos more on the independant side. like their own mangas and flash animes and stuff....and they said this forum sucked straight up...the admin mostly cause said first priority was to get rid of that p.h.b.b sign shouldnt have opened the forum if that wasn't taken care of..not to attack u*but i somewhat agree*. second. he shouldve had a project to "promote" the forum basically.......and den others said.if its a role play board just to do it as others cause the idea isn't bad just the way we do it which makes it suk...basically.....*sigh* they all said it was corny. but hey i tried and thats the results i got.
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:05 am

That's cool, atleast your getting results. I really have always wondered why the P.H.B.B sign is there, why do they really need to take that much credit from the title.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:09 am

cause i guess there the ones who allowed me and u to talk like this at the moment and...umm..have this nice forum we have going right now...but it was harsh..there was no niceness in their opinions...and they also said that chatbox is a no go.....if the forum wants a chatbox it should be acessed by another window like the old one u clicked it and it brought up another window so u can do what your doing on the forum and still talk....try not to refer each others by names.......it wasnt that good
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:12 am

You can put up another window on this chatbox, all you have to do is click on Join The Chat instead of Log in.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:19 am

eh thats true thats true, well....im not the admin its all about sean whether he wants to step it up or not..but dats hat they said. popularity on the forum won't increase in the state where in......but hey the forums fun right =] so have to give him credit
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:21 pm

yo kaowloo if your still dong the list, i made yugito a role play character now so he can be yongniance replacement., and *cough* didnt a while back you got laced by ymir?
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:56 pm

eh um what ever happened to this list?
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down